All Bets

U.S. Presidential Election Winner 2020

U.S. Presidential Election Winner 2020
Category:
Politics

Description

What will be the result of the 2020 United States presidential election?

Decision Logic

The candidate that wins 270+ Electoral College votes at the 2020 presidential election will be settled as winner. Any subsequent events will have no effect on the settlement of this market.
__
If no candidate wins 270+ Electoral College votes, we wait and the person chosen as President will be settled as winner.
__
If Trump or Biden are replaced as candidates for any reason before the election this proposition will be settled as a Republicans vs Democrats proposition.

CLOSING IN2020-11-03 12:00:00

8:19PM, Oct 4, 2020 UTC

12:00PM, Nov 3, 2020 UTC

12:00PM, Nov 4, 2020 UTC

WAITING FOR RESOLUTION

Total Volume: 21.75

This bet is waiting to be resolved.

This bet has been forwarded to BetMoose for resolution. It will be resolved as soon as possible.
Trump
Volume:14.00
19.00255335
# of Bets:93
Biden
Volume:7.751
14.28733562
# of Bets:46

Discussion

cyphluxdev 7:36AM, Nov 3, 2020 UTC
@Loopylocksta Holy **** 9.22 BTC, what's your secret?
d_d 5:34AM, Nov 3, 2020 UTC
it is rather worrisome how many in the West are going to enthusiastically embrace lockdowns and mask mandates: https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1321206699341074432 It might eventually work out as a tool to derail Trump's America (if that is the endgame here) , but it would be a pyrrhic victory.
cyphluxdev 4:58AM, Nov 3, 2020 UTC
If Biden somehow wins which is a complete fallacy to whom believe it's possible, china wins and America will fall into a civil war with militias in every state. I am not an American but I completely understand the reason for the 2nd amendment.
cyphluxdev 4:51AM, Nov 3, 2020 UTC
@istoner Leftists srsly dont understand what is at stake if biden wins
cyphluxdev 4:50AM, Nov 3, 2020 UTC
@istoner you are completely correct, the left don't understand a trump rally.
jeb_bush 12:56AM, Nov 3, 2020 UTC
lol istoner - it's true up in here Canada we just drink decaf coffee because of the offence SMH. This is the intellect that believes in Trump - be worried people. But I guess we don't have to wait too much longer. Life here in Canada with our free health care and "Most free country in the world" status is quite nice actually.
istoner 12:24AM, Nov 3, 2020 UTC
betting 3btc on biden when all you can win is 3.6btc, with extreme risk of losing while biden enthusiasm is almost zero comparing to hillary is very very crazy, let me guess you guys believe the media polls where they poll 1000people and say biden will win. And you dont even watch trump rallies which are packed with people and 130k people watching online vs biden rallies with just few people and 3-4k people watching online. you dont have to be expert to know who will win.
istoner 12:20AM, Nov 3, 2020 UTC
Liberalism is wrong and it is failing everywhere. Canada is extreme example of liberalism go wrong i bet there is not even caffeine in their coffees because it could offend someone.
jeb_bush 11:24PM, Nov 2, 2020 UTC
Yes @TeamColtra, we liberals will be victorious, they cannot stop us :P
TeamColtra 11:13PM, Nov 2, 2020 UTC
@jeb_bush i added more cash to TX going blue.
jeb_bush 9:09PM, Nov 2, 2020 UTC
Hopefully advertising other bets isn't against site policy (sorry if it is!) - but as a new user I'm looking to establish some ranks on the site by hosting. Offering a bet of Texas going Democrat in the election - all you Trump lovers should consider that free money if you think Trump is winning, and I'm the only Yes bet at the moment, so come come take my money :P https://www.betmoose.com/bet/will-democrats-win-the-state-of-texas-in-2020-5178
TeamColtra 7:11PM, Nov 2, 2020 UTC
@cyphluxdev yeah, lol i would love people to raise the odds for Joe bets.
AHamilton 5:54AM, Nov 2, 2020 UTC
FYI, here's a new fixed odds market on BetMoose: https://www.betmoose.com/bet/trump-elected-president-in-2020-extended-betting-5177
tonedizzle 4:23PM, Nov 1, 2020 UTC
I'm in there like swimwear... and this is my first ever online bet. *fingers crossed*
cyphluxdev 3:23AM, Nov 1, 2020 UTC
@TeamColtra that's a alot of doe for joe and the hoe.
cyphluxdev 3:21AM, Nov 1, 2020 UTC
@TeamColtra Ok sure you can hate America your choice but I think you might be confused or im confused, I noticed you bet 0.1BTC on Biden which would increase the payout to a trump win. IDK if your being sarcastic or what my man. Are you expecting Biden to win? Lol
TeamColtra 5:17AM, Oct 31, 2020 UTC
I would love to watch America fail, that's true. But obviously Trump is going to win so keep betting big for him
cyphluxdev 2:57AM, Oct 31, 2020 UTC
You all voting for Biden want high taxes, china to rule over America and America to fall.
jeb_bush 10:39PM, Oct 30, 2020 UTC
Congrats - currently about $700USD. Wow I just looked at the volume of all your hosted bets, you've made circa $25K hosting :) <3 Are you really from Côte d'Ivoire?
kolotoure77294 9:19PM, Oct 30, 2020 UTC
As a 5 star general I get 1%
jeb_bush 8:22PM, Oct 30, 2020 UTC
I'm just happy for kolotoure77294 - how much (what %) does a bet formulator make of the total pot out of interest?
jeb_bush 8:13PM, Oct 30, 2020 UTC
It's truly bizarre to me that you all think Trump can win <3 I actually love seeing the disparity in world views, an illustration of confirmation of community right? I'm sure you guys who think Trump can win all live in Red areas where all you see and hear is love for Trump - but... from way outside looking in: the upcoming Biden win is so obvious to the rest of us. People seem to think "haha but look at 2016 you were so certain then" but the differences are massive, amazes me you can't see it.
TGxRedPlayer 10:37AM, Oct 30, 2020 UTC
There's someone that bet one Bitcoin for Biden lol Poor guy
cyphluxdev 4:56AM, Oct 30, 2020 UTC
All those communists expecting Biden winning such a tragedy.
Avalon 4:06AM, Oct 30, 2020 UTC
segwit addresses aren't supported yet on BetMoose, please use a BTC address starting with 1 or 3. If a proposition is cancelled/returned, no fees are taken. If they are won, it is sent to your BetMoose wallet/account (unless you bet anonymously, in which case they are paid out directly).
cyphluxdev 9:26AM, Oct 29, 2020 UTC
@jeb_bush ah cheers man got ya
jeb_bush 2:26AM, Oct 29, 2020 UTC
@cyphluxdev I use Exodus too but you need to use the address beginning with a "1" that you see when you "export all addresses" via three dots in top right. All those addresses result in exodus deposits, but the one you get when you hit "receive" on exodus isn't compatible for whatever reason.
Javan 7:33AM, Oct 28, 2020 UTC
@cyphluxdev right on, man. I figured that was the case. I apreciate your help!
cyphluxdev 1:51AM, Oct 28, 2020 UTC
@Javan when you sign up to betmoose it requires a BTC address to withdraw funds to, but for some reason when I used my Exodus wallet BTC address it didn't recognize it as a real address which was odd but it's a desktop wallet so maybe that was the issue. So I had to try use a BTC address associated with an online exchange which I use 'coinspot.com.au' and that BTC address worked. This site is still in BETA mode so it could be just problem in the coding.
cyphluxdev 1:37AM, Oct 28, 2020 UTC
@Javan yea winnings will be sent to betmoose wallet I'm sure of that, then you can withdraw to another 3rd party wallet.

Direct Link (click to highlight):

BBCode (forums):

Anonymous Bet - care to Login or Sign Up?

Placing bet on ""

Send winnings to:

*If you are sending via segwit or using a shared wallet please provide a non-segwit return address as the originating address will not work for you.

Proceed

Send your bet to this address:

1EbocQk64Kh3bXVEebPcsCtcJoB2mRwNhk

* Minimum bet is 0.0001 BTC

Your bet will be automatically entered when picked up - no confirmations needed!

Done