Will the US Government Partial Shutdown End by March 1?
The United States Government is partially "shutdown" due to un-approval of the 2019 Federal Budget. Disagreement arise from the President Trump requesting funding of the construction of the wall on US-Mexica borderline and between the Congress of the United States.
There are five key steps in the US Federal budget process:
- The President submits a budget request to Congress
- The House and Senate pass budget resolutions
- House and Senate Appropriations subcommittees "markup" appropriations bills
- The House and Senate vote on appropriations bills and reconcile differences
- The President signs each appropriations bill and the budget becomes law.
Bet result YES mean: The President Trump signs each appropriations bill and the budget becomes law by March 1, 2019.
Bet result NO mean: The President Trump did no signs each appropriations bill by March 1, 2019.
Decision of this bet is based on information available on https://www.whitehouse.gov
8:30PM, Jan 18, 2019 UTC
11:55PM, Feb 20, 2019 UTC
11:55PM, Mar 3, 2019 UTC
This bet has been cancelled!
Reason: No one bet on it. Next time, try sharing it with others!
|# of Bets:||0|
|# of Bets:||0|
Related see more from Politics
Placing bet on ""
Send winnings to:
*For use with standalone wallets (bitcoin-qt, electrum).
Shared wallets (exchanges, multifactor) will not work!
Send your bet to this address:
* Minimum bet is 0.0001 BTC
Your bet will be automatically entered when picked up - no confirmations needed!