How white was the USA in 2020? (Prob. Early resolution)
Each year a nationwide estimate is released from the United States Census Bureau for the results of the previous year's American Community Survey. What will it say this time?
I couldn't find when or if the release of the results is scheduled so the bet is open for the whole year.
- Results will be taken from the 2020 1-Year Estimate on: "data.census.gov/cedsci/table?q=race&tid=ACSDT1Y2019.B02001" (Note that it'll probably say "2020" instead of "2019")
- Results are calculated by dividing the precise estimate of group "White alone" by the results of "Total"
- All bets placed after the release of the 2020 ACS 1-Year Estimates will be returned
- Bet shall resolve once these estimates are out
- If the estimates aren't released in 2021 all bets will be returned
- If the estimates or the surveying is changed in such a way as to make the results unreliable compared to the 2019 estimates all bets will be returned. The burden of proof is on the comment section.
1:10PM, Feb 14, 2021 UTC
11:25PM, Dec 31, 2021 UTC
11:55PM, Dec 31, 2021 UTC
12.505xCurrent Time-Weight Multiplier
Total Volume: 0.0002
Related see more from Politics
Placing bet on ""
Send winnings to:
*For use with standalone wallets (bitcoin-qt, electrum).
Shared wallets (exchanges, multifactor) will not work!
Send your bet to this address:
* Minimum bet is 0.0001 BTC
Your bet will be automatically entered when picked up - no confirmations needed!