Bolsonaro still President of Brazil at end of 2021?
- Jair Bolsonaro aka "Trump of the tropics" is losing support.
He is up for reelection October 2022, can his presidency last till then?
Brazil’s Covid-19 response is the worst in the world, says Médecins Sans Frontières.
- In one week he fired his foreign minister & the top commanders of the army, navy & air force jointly resigned. This came shortly after losing his defense minister & his health minister.
- The speaker of the lower house, once an ally, hinted at the possibility of impeachment.
- Most recently Brazil's Supreme Court has greenlight a probe into his COVID-19 response .
- March 2021 the criminal convictions of the fmr. President Lula da Silva. Opening up the possibility of Lula running for office again.
YES : BOLSONARO IS STILL PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL END OF 2021
NO : BRAZIL HAS A NEW PRESIDENT
12:26AM, Apr 17, 2021 UTC
3:55AM, Oct 1, 2021 UTC
4:45AM, Jan 2, 2022 UTC
2.280xCurrent Time-Weight Multiplier
Total Volume: 0.0011
Related see more from Politics
Placing bet on ""
Send winnings to:
*For use with standalone wallets (bitcoin-qt, electrum).
Shared wallets (exchanges, multifactor) will not work!
Send your bet to this address:
* Minimum bet is 0.0001 BTC
Your bet will be automatically entered when picked up - no confirmations needed!